Friday, March 25, 2016

The Future Of Social Media Is Here




From: Damien Franklin
Date: 03-25-2016
Subject: The Future Of Social Media Is Here
Breakfast: Oatmeal with a touch of cinnamon


I get a lot of emails from my list about not having the money to start their own business. It frustrates me that people can go buy a pair of Air Jordan's for $220 or spend $80 at the bar once a week but complain they can't start a home business because they are broke. I mean I get it, however it's a mindset issue not a money problem. So if your broke and want to really start a home business...

Well, I have good news for you.

First let me ask you this question: Has Facebook ever sent you a check for posting, liking, sharing, uploading, messaging etc.. ?

Me neither.

So in my attempt to look for a new platform that is made for the average "I'm broke and can't start a home business but I blow $220 on Air Jordan's" person out there I found a no excuse business that anyone can start either for free or for a whopping $10. 

Lo' and behold, my business partner Steve Dourdil from the U.K sent me an invite to a hangout from Leaders League 360 about a new business that is gaining momentum in Europe. 

Now this business isn't any other type of business that you see online. In fact, this business is the future of social media as we know it. It's called FutureNet.

This company started in 2012 and is growing about 100,000 subscribers in the last month. It's kinda like Facebook. You log-in, you check your updates, you browse your friends posts, you share them, like them, find and add friends, comment and maybe play a game or watch a video while your their. 

However the difference between FutureNet and Facebook is...

You get paid by FutureNet to do the simple tasks that we all love to do on Facebook.

That's right. You get paid for logging in. You get paid for commenting. You get paid for sharing peoples posts. You get paid for uploading content. You get paid for messaging. You get paid for damn near everything that the average Facebookaholic would do on a daily basis. 

I've put a video below so that you review the hang out that I attended to get an idea of how this new super social media giant is making it's way across Europe and soon to be in North America.




With this social media business, you have what are called "matrix's". This is basically a friends tree, much like most network marketing companies have a member tree. 

The business matrix starts at $10, $25, $50 for product members. If you really want to get going with this as a business, you have the business matrix which starts out at $100, $500, and $1000. 

Whatever purchase you make, you purchase that matrix along with the other matrix's under them. So if you buy the $100 business package, you also get the $10, $25, $50 and $100 matrix's for a total of $185 one-time payment. 

Then when you refer people to FutureNet, you will make a commission on whatever matrix they join, products they buy or tasks they perform. The details for the entire commission structure are laid out in this video.

If you would like to watch it from an easy-to-view web page, just click here for the full review. It is a bit complicated for me to write a full blog about how this commission structure works because I just started myself and haven't really had the time to create a full review on it. 

Today, I'm going to dig deep and get some YouTube videos going on it to drive traffic to my site and promote it to my list and see what type of response I get. I'll post the results later this week for you to check out.

I just wanted to give you a quick post about the future of social media is here and all I can say is WOW. I joined FutureNet after the hangout and I've made a $2.51 commission....for just logging in. 

See proof below:




So if your looking for an online business that you can either join for free, pay just $10 to start a real online business, or have a solution for your subscribers that just don't seem to have the money to start a real online business, FutureNet might be the solution you've been waiting for.

To get started, I recommend signing up for free here, then browse around the site and take a look at the welcome videos and educate yourself on what FutureNet is so you can make an educated decision about taking your business to the next level.

Thanks for viewing, and please share this blog if you've found value and can help people. And as always, you can contact me by emailed me at damien@leaders-league-360-system.com or call me at (314) 825-0225.





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you found value, please comment and share this post.